Saturday, November 18, 2017

I Believe in You

Hi friends! I'm back with another card after a short break. I created a simple card featuring stamps and dies from My Favorite Things. I enjoyed making this card inspired by this weeks MFT Color Challenge. Here is my take!

For this card, I create a sunset background using the distress inks. This is the first time I'm using four different colors. I love this technique a lot, but hardly tried on my cards. I'm still practicing and learning on ink blending. But, I'm really happy on how it turned out for this card.

Next, I die cut the base card with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle frame from MFT and cut out a circle in the center using the Stitched Circle from MFT as well.

I used the Modern Trees stamps from MFT to set a scene on the bottom of the card. These tree stamps are so cool and its perfect for all season.

I finished off the card by stamping the sentiment from the BB Beast Friends stamps set and I die cut the word believe using Die-namics Little Letters from MFT. I felt it would be the perfect sentiment for this card. Hope you all like it.

I'm playing along...

Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy crafting! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your design. And those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blending of those vibrant colours, the black silhouette works so well against it.
    Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Anything Goes with dies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are stunning! Beautiful.Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers, so happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete