Tuesday, September 26, 2017

You Color My World!

Hi friends! Hope all is well. Today, I'm sharing a card featuring Lawn Fawn products. I always love to make colorful cards and fall colors are my all time favorite. It's so beautiful to see the nature shifts in color every day during fall. Let's move on to the card.

First, I thought of making a fall card but somehow, I end up making a different card :P I used the Lawn Fawn - Color my World stamps set for this card. I made a background by stamping the crayons and colored using distress inks.

Then, I cut it out using Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle die. Next, I cut out a smaller size stitched border frame using the same die set. I inked up the the edges with distress ink, Antique Linen. Finally, stamped the sentiment and added dimensional dots from EK Success - Rainbow Dots on the four corners of the small frame.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! :)

6 comments:

  1. What a super way to use a whole host of colours, looks so bright and cheery. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful card design! Such a fun way to use the challenge colors! I'm so happy you joined us for the Fall Inspiration challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how this card turned out - love the colors
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! So colorful and cheery!! Thanks for sharing at the Always Fun Challenges blog.
    Misty DT

    ReplyDelete