Tuesday, June 27, 2017

You're Cute!

Hello friends! Today I have a card inspired by Lawn Fawnatics challenge. This challenge is to add watercolor to your project. Head over to their blog to check out the amazing cards by the DT. For my card, I watercolored this little cutie from Lawn Fawn Stinkin' Cute mini set using distress ink. I used the sentiment "You're Cute!" from the same set. The coordinating patterned paper from My Minds Eye 6 x 6 paper pad. A simple and easy card to make someone smile :)

Entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Patterned Paper
Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 7 - Watercolor

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this sweet card design! Your water-colored skunk is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Nancy! :) :)

    ReplyDelete