Wednesday, June 21, 2017

New Home - Congratulations Card

Hi friends! I'm back with my recent card. I hardly get time to update my blog nowadays. I'm in the mid of cleaning and organizing my workspace. So, I had to go one by one. I'm a person who can't work when things are messed up :D Well, I'm glad that I'm here again! :) Here is my card.

I used Copic markers to color my images and distress inks for the background. I used primary colors to keep the card clean and simple. It's a simple card...but it took hours for me to get it done :p

I'm entering this card in the following challenges :

Case this Sketch #226
CASology #254 - House


Thanks for stopping by and hope to post more here! :)

12 comments:

  1. It is wonderful! The coloring is perfect and I don't doubt that it took you hours. The love shows... I love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweet house nestled in the trees! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week, Valliam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy little scene and so perfectly CAS! So sweet! I understand what you mean about having a clean workspace! Sometimes I just have to pause in creating and do a big clean up!!! :)
    Thank you for joining us over at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! 😊 Yes... it's like never ending for me 😅

      Delete
  4. Wonderful take on the sketch--such a charming little house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super adorable! I love the bright and happy colors! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete