Thursday, June 29, 2017

Adorable Snuggly Cuddly Puppies

Hi friends! I always love coloring adorable critters. So, I was excited to play with this darling snuggly-cuddly puppies from the My Favorite Things - Playful Pups stamps set. Actually, I thought of making one layer card with this pups. Later, I decided to use a background and did some layering. I used the color palette from last week's MFT Color Challenge.
I watercolored the image using distress inks and cut it using coordinating die cut. I used one of the sentiments from the same stamps set which suits perfectly for this image. I heat embossed the sentiment and adhered it using foam adhesives. I wanted to have a nice weathered background for this card. So, I inked up the stitched background card with Weathered Wood distress ink and layered it on a navy blue card. Then, I finished off the card with few enamel embellishment.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes
MFT Color Challenge #72

Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

  1. hello! super cute cas card, luv the adorable image....fun card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable doggy card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete