Saturday, December 14, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hi there, I'm back in action! This is my very first Christmas card. I'm a big fan of Christmas characters and the bold colors and glitters of Christmas. So I decided to make a Chirstmas greeting card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge using the color combo from Color Throwdown challenge.
The snowflakes background paper is from Recollections - All Seasons paper pad and I inked up the edges using distress ink. Then I worked on the sentiment and snowman from Inkadinkado - Christmas Characters stamp set. The image is stamped using Stazon black ink and colored with aqua painter and I adhered it on a green striped patterned paper from DCWV -The Basic Stack paper pad.

I'm entering this card in Simon Says Stamp challenge - Let It Snow

Well, I badly wanted to make a similar card using the traditional Christmas colors. Hopefully I can post more here!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday! :)
Thanks and bye for now.

6 comments:

  1. Your little snowman is adorable! Cute Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at FMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet snowman! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Valliam! I love that little snowman! Great colour combination! Super fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Love that little snowman! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie of a card.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete