Saturday, May 28, 2011

Beach Themed Anniversary

My latest craft work is this adorable beach themed anniversary greeting card made for a dear friend on request…for her upcoming wedding anniversary. She has made a special request to surprise her husband with a beach theme card as he loves beach vacations. So…a chill and romantic beach leisure view has been placed on a metallic blue color stock card and stamped with a "Happy Anniversary" greeting on top of the card. It comes along with a lovely handmade envelope.
 
Front View
Side View
I have tried my best to add the special touch…I really had loads of fun while making this custom made card…I hope my friend likes it…Wish the couple a wonderful wedding anniversary :)

4 comments:

  1. oh..valliam! touched my heart..My husband just loved it and was so happy to have opened it himself..The card looked great with all the thoughtful work ..the chairs, cocktails, the tree, clouds , the sea, the boat and the birds , geomeetrically placed..We are going to remember this beautiful occasion of ours for ever and thank you so much for adding a beautiful momento to add to our special memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..thats great! I'm glad that you guys liked it :) Wish u both continued happiness and abiding love...enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete